Friday, February 29, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

In less than five hours my alarm will go off. I'm heading to Orlando airport tomorrow morning. It's a 1.5 hour drive there, then a 1.5 hour flight to Charlotte, NC, than a 4 hour flight to San Jose, Costa Rica (all with layovers and waiting in between). I should be in Costa Rica around 2:30 pm their time (an hour behind home).

I'm excited to finally get there! The last couple of weeks have been sort of hectic and fun being in California and having a few days with my mom and stepdad, but I'm ready to start the mission. Please pray for traveling safety. I can't believe it has been about eight months since I was there. It seems like I was just there a few weeks ago.

I'm trying to anticipate what it will feel like to know that it is my home for five and half months. Hopefully I won't get too homesick, and hopefully it will be a very successful mission.

Hasta luego.

No comments: