Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What will I be doing in Costa Rica?

Well, that's a good question. I have a good idea of how some of my time will be spent; however, I'm sure there will be alterations along the way. Here's a sampling of what I'm expecting:

  • Assisting with teaching English
  • Hosting work teams from the States
  • Helping with a rapidly growing children's ministry program
  • Doing home visits and praying for the sick
  • Learning Spanish with a tutor
  • Offering some administrative assistance to a school that is starting up
  • Probably serving in some capacity at the church I'll be attending

There will probably be other opportunities, but I'll have to see how full my schedule is. The more activities - the better my Spanish will become. Tomorrow, I'm heading to San Francisco with the Hitchcocks! Flight leaves at 8:15am. Until later.

1 comment:

pcoley said...

Holli - nice blog. I'll be sure to check it periodically. Sounds like you'll be busy.

FYI - Kelly freaked out the first few days but I think she's better now. Janet and I will help her - but hurry back (but enjoy your time!).